Maximising your LinkedIn Profile
March 24, 2021
5:45 PM - 8:00 PM
Add to Calendar
LinkedIn for Professionals // Build Your Profile, Network, and Future Proof Your Brand.
Whether you are in the job market, running a consultancy, or attracting talent to your team LinkedIn has become an essential tool to establish your brand as a project management graduate, professional, or leader. With over 740M members around the world, it is the largest professional social network, and it is free to use.
Understanding how to use LinkedIn to achieve your goals and attract opportunities is essential.
LinkedIn Training for Perth Project Management Professionals
Jo Saunders will uncover the elements to build a professional personal brand and the essential actions to turn connections into potential clients and collaborators through content and conversation.
Attend this LinkedIn workshop to…
- Get up to date with the latest LinkedIn features
- Learn how to build your profile to be found
- Discover how to find and connect with the right people
- Learn how to publish content that starts a conversation
- Uncover ways to build relationships
- The key actions to take in just 10 minutes a day
Jo Saunders is a leading Perth-based international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and technology.
Known as the LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo shows leaders and teams how to increase visibility, enhance credibility and earn influence using LinkedIn and social marketing tools.
Jo has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, training thousands of people around the world. She is the only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at the global social media conference Social Media Marketing World.
- Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers 2019 by TopRank Marketing
- #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018, #4 2019 by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
- Social Media Educator of the Year 2019 Awards Finalist by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
She is the co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’, and co-host of #LinkedInLocalPerth and YouTube series the #ConnectionCouch
- Connect: https://au.linkedin.com/in/josaunders
- LinkedIn Profile Blueprint: https://wildfiresocialmarketing.com/linkedin-profile-blueprint/
$50.00 WAPMI Member