Project Managers are typically time poor and hard working, but rely heavily on professional development to improve their performance on current and future project.
- Greater sense of personal and professional satisfaction
- Ability to enhance mentoring skills
- Provides the ability to give back to the profession
- Earn PDUs for volunteering your time as a mentor.
- Improve your network and skills
- Opportunity to learn from and reflect with an experienced role model
- Assists in identifying professional alignments and skills
- PDUs available for mentoring program participation
Who can Participate?
Any PMI WA Chapter member can participate in the program!
Our mentorship program is FREE of charge to members of the PMI WA Chapter.
Applications for the 2017 edition of the program have now closed
Contact for more information
Email: [email protected].